Easy Way To Delete BSOD error code 0X80060402 From Infected Browser
Yet another browser hijacker infection has troubled most of the PC user in recent past and is termed as BSOD error code 0X80060402. Actually its a noxious malware infection that mainly designed to hijack the installed web browser for illegitimate purpose. It hooks into the targeted PC and even security tool gets confuses while deleting it. Find out the problem that may be faced after the intrusion of this browser hijacker infection.
1. After attacking the targeted PC, this infection hijacks the web search navigator and modifies the homepage without user’s consent.
2. This particular infection has the potential to modify the initial setting of the targeted PC, whether it may be registry or master boot system.
3. The worst situation that user may face just because of this infection is redirection to malicious or unauthenticated websites.
4. It completely annoys user by its habit of delivering pop-ups at regular interval.
Apart from that, it unwillingly attaches toolbars and plug-ins to illegal means. This browser hijacker will cause some serious damage if not deleted within quick time.
Know What is BSOD error code 0X80060402 and What It Can Do
In today’s scenario BSOD error code 0X80060402 is very commonly find threat that has been reported as a severe redirect virus for Windows PC. Mainly it affects web browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and last but not the least MS Edge. After being installed on the computer it created hijacking issue and that one never want to come across.
As soon as BSOD error code 0X80060402 invaded on the computer, user notice that their system starts working slowly and browser respond sluggishly and takes long time to provide desired result for given instruction. No matter which Windows version your are using, this nasty hijacker can infiltrate your computer as it comes bundled with freeware or piece of software download free of cost. Ultimately, it is possible to encounter with some severe issues that would be unexpected and unbearable for any common computer user. Take a look on scenario created by BSOD error code 0X80060402 on compromised PC
What BSOD error code 0X80060402 Can Does After Infiltration
- First of all it will change internal, search, new tab and other settings of almost every popular web browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer etc.
- Due to this hijacker, your personal homepage and default search engine get replaced with unknown website and fake search provider respectively.
- Non-stop pop-ups and messages can be generated on the computer screen.
- Several new tab get open automatically after launching the browser.
- You may face redirection issue and visit malicious as well as unethical sites unwillingly.
- Automatically to rerouted to its sponsor’s or third party domain after clicking the advertisement displayed on your browser.
- BSOD error code 0X80060402 will divert traffic from user’s computer to its associated web domains to generate revenue.
- Allow several online threats to get attached with the browser and ruin its performance.
Right Way to Remove BSOD error code 0X80060402 Manually from the System
Method 1 : Remove BSOD error code 0X80060402 from Registry
- Click on start button from MS Registry Editor and then select run.
- Run window appears, type regedit click OK
- You will get complete list of registry entries and then Check start program under HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINE.
Note down HEKY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersion
in Run look out for program, RUNOnceEX or RunOnce.
If you see unknown files, type program name with .exe extension in search box. If you get .exe en tension files as virus remove it immediately.
Note HEKY_CURRENT_USERSOFTWAREWindowsCurrentVersion and get search .exe program in Run, runOnceEX, RunOnce. If you notice something strange appear instantly remove them.
Method 2 : Removal of BSOD error code 0X80060402 from the Task Manager
- Click Alt+Ctrl+Del the Windows Task Manager will open.
- Task Manager will open in New window.
- From there select the infected files and then delete them.
Method 3. Delete BSOD error code 0X80060402 from the Control Panel
To navigate Control Panel
For the Windows 8
- Select Search from the top right corner of the screen.
- And then type Control Panel
- Click on it
For Windows XP/ Vista/ 7
- From the task panel of your desktop click on start button
- After then select Control Panel
- Control Panel screen will appear, from there select uninstall a program under Programs click on it.
- Then Program and Features window will open. Click Installed on and you will get list of all recent installed software
- Select BSOD error code 0X80060402 and program that you do not want them and click on Uninstall.
For windows 10
- Click on Start menu and then click on Settings menu which would display all the contents
- Click on System
- Under System menu click on Add and Features
- From the list select BSOD error code 0X80060402 and click on uninstall button
Method 4. BSOD error code 0X80060402 Extension Removal Steps
Reset your Chrome settings
- Open Google Chrome
- From the right most corner of chrome windows screen, click on Chrome Menu button
- Then click on Settings
- The search box will appear type reset setting and then click on Reset settings Button
- Reset browser settings windows appear with Reset button. Click on it.
Reset your Firefox settings
- Open Mozilla Firefox
- Click on Firefox Menus button that is placed on the right top corner of Firefox window.
- Open Help Menu(?) button and then click on troubleshooting Information button from HELP menu.
- Click on Refresh Firefox button and lastly click on Finish button
Reset setting of your Internet Explorer
- Click on gear menu button select Internet options.
- Internet option window appear from their click on Advanced tab and click Reset button in the bottom. Click on OK.
Reset Microsoft Edge
Note that MS Edge does not have extension settings therefore first of user will have to reset search engine and homepage to remove it from the browser.
Guide To Reset Default Search Engine to remove BSOD error code 0X80060402
- From the address bar select More () and click on settings.
- Click on View advanced settings under Advanced setting.
- Now click on <Add new> option under Search in the address bar with and type your desire search engine name.
- Now select your search engine you want and click on Add as default.
Guide To Reset homepage on MS Edge to remove Existing BSOD error code 0X80060402
- On the address bar once again select More (…) and then Settings.
- Under Open with option select A specific page or pages from the Setting menu.
- Choose Custom and put URL page you want to set as your default homepage.
Best Solution To Remove BSOD error code 0X80060402 By Using Windows Scanner
According to its name, Spyhunter Software is a powerful tool that is designed by experts to detect BSOD error code 0X80060402 and remove all types of malicious threats which includes worms, spyware, Trojan and other similar one that will return to its original state. Hence, it is used as legitimate solutions that can be used to safeguard and protect against harmful PC threats. Normally, it is compatible with Windows based system. Thus, being fulfilled with advanced technology, it is updated with scan engine which will used to keep full scan against registry entries and other cookies that are available on to your system. Additionally, it will effectively handle all the latest malware and will offer excellent PC security solutions. It will surely provide you genuine results, as you expect from any software tool.
Salient Features of Windows BSOD error code 0X80060402 Scanner
1. Quickly detects threat on infected system.
2. Provide Network Security Settings .
3. Fully Equipped with Custom Scan and Backup feature.
4. Uses better removal techniques as compared to other tool.
5. All in all, provide safeguard to your computer .
Hence, all these are few characteristics that would help you in recognizing this tool. So, you are strongly recommended to download and then enjoy safe working with the effective use of Windows Scanner Software to delete BSOD error code 0X80060402 from your PC.
Know How To Keep System Safe From BSOD error code 0X80060402 and Other PC Threats
As you know prevention is better than cure, so we are come with some essential points that every Windows user should know to make their computer secure from upcoming malware infection. You are advised that checkout the listed precautionary measure required to avoid possibility of being infected with BSOD error code 0X80060402 and other hazardous threats.
- First of all keep your antivirus program updated with the available latest version.
- Perform complete system scan on regular interval.
- Do not access any USB or external drives without scanning.
- Avoid clicking or downloading any links or attachments come from unknown or untrusted sources respectively.
- While browsing Internet, never install unknown extension, toolbar or any other suspicious application which
- claims to enhance your browsing performance.
- One should not visit or install unethical stuffs from Internet.
Use pop-pup blocker on your browser to avoid infiltration of adware or online malware infection that is ready to penetrate windows system in form of add-ons or plugins.
Unfortunately if your computer get infected with any type of spyware, trojan, rootkit, malware or any other threat then opt Windows BSOD error code 0X80060402 Scanner Software and make your PC free from any infection in hassle free manner.
Know How To Use Windows Scanner Software
Step 1. In the beginning, user have to download Save and Run the Windows BSOD error code 0X80060402 Scanner Software having Administrator Privilege
Step 2. Here you should follow the given instruction and at last click on “Finish” button to complete the installation Process
Step 3. Now select “Start Scan” option to evoke scanning process on the infected system
Step 4. Here you can see status of scanning process in progress bar and this software will scan your system registry, cookies, memory and other place on your hard drive and locate BSOD error code 0X80060402 and other threats easily.
Step 5. Now you will get complete list of identified threats with detail description having name, size, location etc.
Step 6. Here user can find “Spyware HelpDesk” option that will allow you to get 24×7 technical supports from malware experts in order to solve system related issues.
Step 7. In this step, One can try “System Guard” option and block BSOD error code 0X80060402 and other malware infection from being inside the PC.
Step 8. Now user can secure their system network from online threats by using “Network Sentry” option.
Step 9. Last but not the least, “Scan Scheduler” option will provide best and easy option to scan your PC on predefined date and time even your absence and get rid of BSOD error code 0X80060402 as well as other threats in hassle free manner.