Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up from Windows XP : Clean Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up
Have a look at Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up related similar infections
|Browser Hijacker||Defaultsear.ch Hijacker, MaxDe Toolbar, Searchinonestep.com, Holasearch.com, XPOnlinescanner.com, Adoresearch.com, Fapparatus.com, Prizegiveaway.org, Ici.resynccdn.net, Lip.pack.net, Fastwebfinder|
|Ransomware||BitCrypt Ransomware, Strictor Ransomware, email@example.com_ File Extension Ransomware, MNS CryptoLocker Ransomware, SerbRansom Ransomware, Mischa Ransomware, LataRebo Locker Ransomware, Thedon78@mail.com Ransomware, Barrax Ransomware, Shade Ransomware, Systemdown@india.com Ransomware, .GSupport3 File Extension Ransomware|
|Spyware||Adssite ToolBar, Spyware.Marketscore_Netsetter, Toolbar.Vnbptxlf, FamilyCam, TSPY_EYEBOT.A, Worm.Randex, Backdoor.Win32.Bifrose.bubl, Spyware.DSrch, Trojan-PSW.Win32.Delf.gci, DataHealer, SpyGatorPro, Trojan.Ragterneb.C, DoctorVaccine, Ashlt|
|Adware||Adware.KMGuide, SecurityRisk.SRunner, OpenSite, Zwangi, Diginum, AdWare.Win32.AdRotator, MySearch.g, Msudpb, Adware.Delfin.B, SuperSpider, Agent.NFV, IsolationAw.A|
|Trojan||I-Worm.Kagra, Trojan.Spy.Ursnif.GT, Trojan-Downloader.Agent.cbx, Dorkbot.A, DelfInject.gen!T, IRC-Worm.Radex, Namaz Trojan, W32.IRCBot.NG, Troj/SWFDL-G|
Complete Guide To Get Rid Of Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up Tips For From Operating System
Brief Info Of Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up
Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up is one of the dangerous program which can badly damage any Operating System. This nasty threat is programed by some expert criminals which can easily damage Windows 7. It is designed so, that it can take silent entry in its targeted Operating System. It rapidly spread through other application as well as affect the operating Operating System. Upon its successful installation, it start a series of malicious task which make chaos in the Operating System. It is also reported to corrupt data and to impede the overall performance of Operating System. In addition, it expose Operating System vulnerabilities and bring other unwanted program in your Operating System. Your browsing session also get disturb because it alter Internet settings too. If it remains for long time then it will destroy your Operating System, hence its Deletion is necessary.
How Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up Infiltrate My Operating System ?
Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up can infect your Operating System through number of ways. Developer of such infection make use of spam email campaign to inject it into the targeted Operating System. If you are a targeted user then you will get a spam email which contain a genuine looking attachment. In real the attachment contain code of threat which active the threat in your Operating System if you open the attachment. You can also get this infection as additional file or app with free downloaded programs. Hence if you not follow safe installation method then the virus will enter in your Operating System. Your Operating System become infected if you visit unsafe site, click on misleading ads or attach infected media.
Symptoms Which Indicate Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up Exist On Your Operating System
If Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up exist in your Operating System then you will experience several weird activities. You will notice some unknown icons on your desktop which is not related to any of your installed program. The antivirus installed on your Operating System get disabled and you cant restart it. Unusual error message will pop-up on your screen indicating some severe problem. You can’t do any operation properly and the Operating System restart on its own. In addition you will also get redirected towards unknown site whenever you open any new tab.
Step 1 : Boot Your Operating System In Safe Mode With Networking
For Windows XP/Vista/7
- Open ‘start’ menu and choose ‘Restart’ option.
- Once Operating System become active, start pressing F8 key.
- It open ‘Advanced boot options’ on screen.
- Choose Safe mode with networking and hit Enter key.
For Windows 8/10
- Press power button on your screen, press shift key and click Restart.
- Then choose Troubleshoot option.
- After that click on the Advanced option.
- Then select the Startup setting option.
- Select Enable safe mode and press the Restart button.
- Press F5 key to enable Safe Mode With Networking.
Step 2 : Get Rid Of Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Your Control Panel
Get Rid Of Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Windows 7/Vista
- Open start menu and select Control panel.
- Choose Get Rid Of a program option Under the Programs group.
- Finally select malicious program and select Get Rid Of Change.
Get Rid Of Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Windows 8
- Simultaneously press Win + R key to open Run Box.
- Type Control panel in Run box, hit enter key.
- Click Get Rid Of a program in Programs group.
- Choose Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up from installed program list, click Get Rid Of option.
Get Rid Of Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Windows 10
- Click on Start button and choose Setting option.
- Select the system option from settings menu.
- From left pane, Select Apps & features option.
- Select program related with Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up to Get Rid Of.
Step 3 : Kill Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up Related Process From Task Manager
- Press ALT+Ctrl+Del buttons at simultaneously.
- Now select Task manager option from the list.
- Choose Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up related process and click on End Task button.
Step 4 : Get Rid Of Suspicious Extensions, Plug-ins, Add-ons From Internet Explorer
Get Rid Of Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Internet Explorer
- First launch Internet explorer on your system.
- From right-top corner click on Gear icon.
- Then Click on ‘Manage add-ons’, choose Tool-bars and Extensions tab.
- Find out Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up related add-ons and click on ‘Disable’
- If add-on can’t be deleted, click on Get Rid Of and click Close.
Get Rid Of Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Mozilla Firefox and go to the menu option.
- The Add-ons Manager tab will be open.
- From add-on manager tab, choose Extension or Add-on panel.
- Choose related add-on to Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up, click on Get Rid Of button.
- Click on Restart now, if the pops up appear.
Get Rid Of Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Microsoft Edge
You have to reset your browser settings to Get Rid Of Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up because Microsoft Edge does not have extensions.
- Start Microsoft Edge browser on your screen.
- From right-top corner, tap on More (…) icon and go to Settings.
- From under the Open option, select A specific page or pages.
- Choose Custom option, enter the page URL you want as your browser homepage.
Get Rid Of Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Google chrome
- First open Chrome browser, click on menu button.
- Now click on More tools and Extensions.
- Choose suspicious related extension to Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up.
- Click on ‘Recycle Bin’ to Get Rid Of the selected extension.
Step 5 : Get Rid Of Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Your Registry Editor
- Press Win + R button at once to Open Run window.
- Type regedit and click on OK button.
- Find out Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up related registry files and remove them.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain ‘Default_Page_URL’
HKEY_LOCAL_Machine\Software\Classes\Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings ‘CertificateRevocation’ = ’0